Friday, August 17, 2007

Ben Harper

I know, I know, I know this isn't "new" artist stuff but I have to give Mr. Ben Harper a plug on here. I saw him a few months ago in his home town and was absolutely floored by his new song "Lifeline", well let's just say I was in tears. I've posted a a video of the song below. Haven't found an MP3 as of yet, however I have put in my order for the new CD/DVD combo. They have a pre-sale going on at the moment. I usually like to wait and shop at my local indie shop but I really wanted the extras that came along with the pre-sale.

LIMITED TIME PRE-SALE OFFER!!!
"LIFELINE" IS OUT AUGUST 28th!

Pre-order and we'll e-mail you a code to download an exclusive 5-track live solo acoustic EP when your order ships!
(Complete details posted on product page.)

PRE-ORDER DELUXE CD+DVD OR CD

Download:

Ben Harper

Track:

01: In The Color

On Tour


"Lifeline" Live on You Tube

No comments: